Saturday, April 17, 2010

Welcome Baby Isaiah

We were thrilled to welcome our sweet baby Isaiah John into the world on Thursday, April 8th at 9:53 pm. He was 7 lbs 8 oz and 18 3/4 inches long. Our girls are loving being big sisters. As expected, I'm exhausted, but loving my time with this sweet boy. Here are some pics to highlight our first week as a family of five.

The big sisters' first time seeing Isaiah.


My mom holding him at the hospital.


Isaiah loves for Addy to hold him (according to Addy!) and she can't stop saying how cute he is.


My favorite outfit of his - a little red fire truck.



All of us burping our babies.

Isaiah being cute:)



3 comments:

The Mollet Family said...

Beautiful baby! Super cute in the last one especially! So, is it much different with a boy this time around? I mean, except for the obvious, do the girls just love him? SO happy for you guys!!

Stephanie said...

Lindsay-He is SO CUTE! I was glad to see his little face up close! And all of the pics of the girls are cute too :) Love you!

Kristina said...

Thanks for sharing pics! I love the one of all three of you burping your babies... and the last one is adorable! I saw it on Nathan's blog and thought it was so cute (and reminds me of Nathan!) Love you!