Friday, August 7, 2009

Homecoming

My sweet grandma went to be with Jesus on Wednesday, August 5th. I'll write more thoughts later so I can always remember the blessings of that day, but for now, I don't think I can manage. It was one of the most difficult, yet beautiful moments of my life.

Well done good and faithful servant. Well done.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love you Lins. You have been in my constant thoughts and prayers. Praise God that you have the peace of knowing that she is in heaven.

Bethany said...

Sorry this has taken so long to get back to you, baby was always in my arms and now I am free for a bit. I am truely sorry for your loss, I really understand! My grandma was like my mother too! I remember meeting your grandma and she was a truely kind loving woman! I can see how that trait has been handed down from her to your mom to you and to your girls! I think that is the best part of leaving a legacy. I am praying for you all in this saddness. I am so thankful that she had hope in her passing and that God is such an amazing God that we can find peace in such knowledge at times like this! We love you guys and wish we could be their for you all...