Wednesday, August 27, 2008

An update on the girls

Jayden is now eating lots of finger foods and loving it! In fact, any time I try and feed her with a spoon, she communicates very quickly that she does not like it! I'm trying to use up the pureed baby food I made and have in the freezer before I completely let her go at it alone. She also cut three more teeth in the last two weeks, bringing the grand total to 6! She's into everything, including climbing all the way up the stairs!

Addy is going to turn 4 in four weeks and she's super excited about having a birthday party with her friends. She's taking swim lessons now and doing very well. A recruit with PBT is a swim instructor and she's doing the lessons for free - a huge blessing to us! Addy also begins ballet and tap lessons next week (a birthday present from my folks) and she is really excited. I can't wait to see her all dressed up in her leotard, tights and ballet shoes! I have so many fond memories of dancing as a child. Addy really seems to share a love for dancing as one of her favorite things to do is twirl to music with mommy in the kitchen. Jayden even gets in on the action, clapping to the music and doing sit-spins - her version of twirls where she turns 360 degrees on her bottom with her hands raised in the air!

I tried to upload some pictures, but the computer wasn't cooperating - I'll try again another time!

1 comment:

Kristina said...

I can't believe Addy is turning 4!! I can't wait to see more pictures!