Jayden in her cutie swimsuit! She and Addy, along with cousin Vivienne, enjoyed playing in the pool!
Papa and Addy playing with play-dough. They are quite the buddies - she loved to help him around the farm and, as always, loved riding the "mule" fourwheeler around the acreage. One of her favorites was picking wild blackberries and then enjoying the blackberry cobbler I made for dessert later that night!
Nathan dancing with his girls in the living room.
While at my dad's, Addy and Jayden played the most with Addy's power wheel Jeep. Addy has always loved this car, but I didn't expect Jayden to get so much enjoyment from it at such an early age! Addy would get in with her and they would cruise around the living room, laughing hysterically the whole time! It was fun!
1 comment:
Cute pictures--I can't believe how big the girls are getting! I'm looking forward to seeing you soon!
Post a Comment