Since saying good-bye to Carrissa, Addy keeps saying that she is one of her best friends. We were truly blessed that she had the chance to play with so many kids while on this trip. It really made it fun for her.
Since it was the free day at the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago, my brother, the girls and I all spent a couple hours one afternoon looking at the different fish. Addy's favorite was the eel that looked just like the ones in The Little Mermaid! We had a great time visiting my brother and sister-in-law and Addy even got over her fear of dogs as she got to play with their new pug, Betty. Jayden loves dogs too - she does her excited laugh every time she sees one:)
My sister-in-law Christine, Addy and my big brother Jody.
We went to another pumpkin patch with my in-laws just outside of Champaign called the Reindeer Ranch. It was great fun! We enjoyed some hot cider, a hay ride, and playing on the swings. I thought this pic of Jayden on the reindeer was hilarious. That's her "this is ridiculous" face.
Did I mention that Jayden took her first steps on our first night in IL. Nathan was very proud that she waited til we hit Illini soil! She's been improving her steps ever since.
My in-laws threw a really fun b-day party for the girls. Notice how long Addy's bangs are? She's made the big girl decision to let them grow out like mommy's. I hold onto the right to cut them, though, if she will not let me put them up throughout the growing out process! We'll see how long it lasts!
My in-laws treated all the grandkids to a trip to Chuck E Cheese. Thankfully, we stopped to eat pizza at Monicals first and them went to Chuck E Cheese to play! Here is Addy with her cousin Jacob who just turned 3!
Another big development on the Jayden front is her new style of dancing. It never ceases to make us laugh!
2 comments:
I love the picture of Addy with the pumpkings--what a ham! I wonder where she gets that from... The dancing video is also very cute!
oh lindsay, i love the picture of Jayden with on the rocking reindeer. That face reminds me so much of you! I'm glad you had such a wonderful trip. Next time you are in the Louisville area we will definitely need to get together.
Post a Comment