- The other day, Nathan asked Addy if she was going to take care of him when he got old. This has become a favorite thing of his to ask her since the first time when she said, "No, I'm going to leave!" Nathan was so tickled by this that he periodically asks her again, just to see if she has changed her mind. This time, she said, "No, I'm going to be living with that man (her way of saying, husband)." Nathan said, "What man?" and she said, "You know, the one who loves Jesus."
- "Hey mommy, did you know that God's last name is LoLo?" What?
- Yesterday we found out that my father-in-laws surgery to remove a polyp on his vocal cords was successful. When we got home from school I told Addy, "Guess what? God answered our prayers and Grandpa Duck's surgery went well. God made Grandpa better!" She said "Praise Jesus!" and immediately went over to the kitchen table, bowed her head and said a prayer to thank God for making Grandpa better. She told Nathan later that, "God answered our prayers!"
2 comments:
Jody finally sent me this link! we are SO eaxcited to see you all soon!!! YAY! Can't wait!
love you,
Christine
Those are so sweet! I love to read those!
Post a Comment