Saturday, November 1, 2008

My little princess

Addy dressed up as Princess Belle from Beauty and the Beast for Halloween. She was SO beautiful. The pics below don't do it justice. Jayden (and me too) is currently sick, so we didn't dress her up afterall. She would have made a beautiful ballerina! But since she's didn't know the difference and didn't feel well, I didn't want to put her through the hassle of dressing up. We trick or treated in our neighborhood and then came home to give out some candy of our own.



I love this one - I have lots of pics from when I was a little girl when I was making this same face. I love the big eyes!







3 comments:

Kristina said...

I LOVE the pic of Addy from the back--what a beautiful house! (The flowers are gorgeous also! All of our flowers in IL are officially dead now!)

Bethany said...

I agree with Kristina, it looks like she off to the ball! She is just beautiful!

Jenn said...

What a cutie.. I tried to convince Grace to be a princess but she wan't interested.