Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Catching Up

So, it's been a while since I last wrote -probably because I've now entered the world of facebook and my loyalties are divided! Either way, I HAD to share this adorable video of Jayden. The girls and I dance a lot in our kitchen and this song has become their favorite. Jayden starts dancing as soon as it comes on!




We also had family Christmas pics made last weekend. I was so excited by how well they turned out. It's always an ordeal getting pics made, but when they turn out well, at least it's worth all the extra effort! Here are a few of them:




6 comments:

Bethany said...

wow those pics are really great! I am a bit jealous we can hardly take a really good fam pic.

Stephanie said...

The girls look so pretty in their matching dresses! Looks like Jayden is ready for club A212!

Kristina said...

Love the pictures! Their dresses are beautiful and your family pics turned out great!

Jenn said...

How do you actually get a good picture of them together?! I could do a whole album of my girls crying when I am trying to get a picture of them. Your pictures are beautiful!

indymommy said...

Those are adorable, they look great!

Becky Jarrell said...

aw those pictures are too sweet! and the video...haha! i love when babies dance :)