Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Annoying or Adorable?

My mom sent a super fun package for our family this week and inside were two alien Valentine bugs that dance and sing. The girls both thought this was FABULOUS! Nathan's comment was, "Thanks a lot, Sharon!" She said she couldn't resist because they were so fun! I have a split opinion on them - on one hand, they are extremely cute and the girls are adorable with them. On the other, it gets a little old to hear them play over and over and over again and then, when they go off, I have to turn them on again (and again!) since Jayden hasn't yet figured out how to make them play. Hmmm. I think the adorable-ness of the girls with these outways the annoyance. The videos below are just a sample of how much fun we've had with these things!





3 comments:

Stephanie said...

lol..... that is cute!!!

Jenn said...

My advice tell them they only came to visit for Valentine's then they have to go back home. They can revisit again next year!

Becky Jarrell said...

HA!!!! i love it. she's so adorable with it!