I'm a little late getting these pics posted, but I wanted to be sure to share a snapshot of what our family did over the holidays!

We celebrated Christmas as a family before leaving to go to Louisville to celebrate the season with my mom and stepdad. Jayden's favorite present was her rocking horse that sings. She loves to dance to the music!
Addy (above) and Jayden (below) opening presents and having fund on Christmas Eve at my grandmother's house. It was a special evening - everyone was there except by big brother and sister, who visited later that week. Even my step-sister and her family were able to be there! We had 3 babies under 15 months, plus Addy and her older cousin Collin. Great fun!

Addy and I made Christmas cookies for Santa and put them out on a plate on Christmas Eve. We also got carrots and magic reindeer food ready to put out for the reindeer. Collin and Addy were very proud to help get them ready!





Addy enjoyed a Christmas party with her friends in her dance class. They took the last half of the class to open gifts from their teachers and eat some Christmas treats! They've started practicing for their Spring recital and their dance is PRECIOUS! I can't wait!
Addy got her favorite Dora mermaid doll in her stocking and Jayden LOVED the little people castle "Santa" left for her.
Addy is showing off her new helmet (still in the packaging of course!) that she now gets to wear with her new scooter! She is really fast on that thing! Below she is holding the pearl necklace my grandmother gave her. It came in a kit and we got to actually take the pearl out of a real oyster and put it in the necklace ourselves. Addy is so proud of it and really likes wearing it to church on Sundays!
Jayden loved this bouncing Tigger toy - too bad it belongs to her cousin Vivienne!
Jody and Christine (and their dog Betty, who Addy and Jayden LOVE) came to town for a couple days and we enjoyed celebrating Christmas with them all over again.
Addy in her winter coat and hat before heading to church. Isn't she beautiful?
3 comments:
Thanks for posting these!! I enjoyed seeing what you guys were up to over the holidays!
Addy & Jadyn are both getting so big! Addy looks just like you!
I am so glad you posted these pics. It was fun to see what you've been up to. I still haven't posted some of mine!
Post a Comment