My little Jayden turns 2 tomorrow. I've spent the majority of today reflecting on the last two years of life with this spunky little girl and offering frequent prayers of thanksgiving to our God for sparing her life. I never want to fail to acknowledge that it was he who intervened and breathed life into her. Not only was the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck twice, but there was a knot in the cord. If, at any time, it had been pulled taut during my pregnancy, she would have died.
When the doctor saw it, he said, "It's a true knot" and the entire room of nurses turned to see. They kept saying, "She's a miracle baby!" Since her birth, I've learned of five other women who lost their babies to this very thing. I can't help but be full of praise that the Lord gave her to us. I can't imagine my life without her.
Thank you, God. Help us to raise Jayden in a way that is honoring to you and may she grow to be a woman who reflects your glory. May she be used by you to build your kingdom and bring many people to know you.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to Jayden! Hope you have a great family day :)
Post a Comment