For those of you who are familiar with Fancy Nancy, you'll understand what I mean when I say that I'm living with her. Jayden is quite the little dress up queen. She LOVES being fancy and using accessories. I can't imagine where she gets this from! Every day when we go to pick Addy up from school, she has a dress up outfit on - just yesterday it was her fairy costume, complete with a necklace and purple, heart sunglasses. She gets a lot of smiles and "awwws" from other moms as we walk through the school yard to Addy's class. Other than the fact that she changes outfits as often as most teenage girls - and therefore generates a lot of laundry - it's pretty adorable. I'm trying hard not to stiffle her self expression, suppressing my inner perfectionism! She never ceases to surprise me! Here are a few pics from the last few days of outfits.


She's been wearing this backpack a lot the last few days so she can pretend she's in Kindergarten like Addy. She even wore it on the walk to talk Addy into school this morning.




Even though it's been 95 degrees here, the girls have insisted on wearing some of the fall clothes MawMaw Bill sent this week.


The girls have been saving their money that they earn from picking up pinecones and some they got from selling a few small toys at our garage sale. They put this with some money they got from Grandpa Davenport and they had enough to go to Target this week to pick out a toy. Jayden picked out this dress up outfit. She's saving next for the fairy wand that goes with it!
1 comment:
I love the pics... and their haircuts are so cute!
Post a Comment