It had been quite some time since the girls had gotten their haircut and Addy had been wanting to get some length taken off of hers, so I took them to Cool Cuts this week to pamper them a bit. Each stylist lets the kids pick out a different movie to watch while they get their haircut and the younger kids have special seats they can sit in. Jayden chose the fire engine. They took a little more off of Jayden's hair than I wanted, but it does look really cute so I'm mostly okay with it. Her hair just grows so slow that I know it will be awhile before it grows out. The girls loved going to this place and it was much more convenient that hauling all three kids through the mall to the place we normally go. The $3 extra per cut was well worth the added perks and convenience!




1 comment:
Cute! SO glad to see pics. Grace or Faith have still never had their hair cut. I feel you pain on the slow hair growing.....
Post a Comment