He's been working on his two bottom, front teeth for a few weeks now. Some days I think I'm going to go crazy because he is so fussy with them. You can see them under the gums now and they've raised up into little bumps.
He is currently going to child care three mornings a week, but he's boycotting by refusing to nap on those mornings. It's a temporary arrangement, so we're just pushing through it. A huge milestone for us has been my ability to continue nursing past the six mo
Right now Isaiah:
- can roll around the floor like crazy but is still having trouble sitting up. He can do it for a couple of seconds, but then falls over. When he sits up, he usually looses his balance because he's trying to eat his toes.
- has started doing a high pitched squeal to demonstrate his excitement or even displeasure over something. It was cute for about a day and now it's hard on the ears!
- loves to smile and laugh, especially with his sisters.
- has started solids. He has eaten rice cereal, oatmeal, sweet potatoes, carrots and applesauce. He really isn't a huge fan of solid food all around, but we're working on it. We started him on solids about 5 weeks ago to try and help with sleeping and reflux issues. Although the solids really helped Jayden move past the reflux, they haven't yet done the same for Isaiah. I know time will be the best help for him on this, but it's hard seeing him hurt.
- loves to hold his hands together as if he were praying. He's done this since he was tiny and we think it is so sweet!
Here are a couple more pics:
Isaiah has brought so much joy to our family. I am so thankful to have this baby boy to love and take care of - what a gift he has been to us all!
2 comments:
What a cutie! TItus now weighs 25 pounds. He looks like such a happy little guy in the pics.
I can't believe he's that big already... Wish I could meet him in person!
Post a Comment