Sunday, February 6, 2011
Sisters
My sweet girls. Some days I think I will go mad as I listen and deal with their arguing, but on days like yesterday, I'm reminded how much they love each other and how well they really do get along. The majority of the time, they play so well together - they make forts, play dress-up, play board games, play with Barbies, play house and watch movies together. Jayden loves to be just like her big sissy and Addy loves to be Jayden's second mother (we have to remind her often that she's not the mommy!)
The girls strike a pose just before leaving for dance class - and they're sporting their new leg warmers they got for Christmas. Although Jayden isn't actually in a class yet (we decided to hold off on putting her in a class until next year), she loves to get dressed like Addy and watch the big girls dance each week.
The girls modeling their sweaters. We don't have a lot of sweater weather down here in Texas, but the last week was the coldest I've experienced since moving here. We had a big ice storm that left the city pretty well immobilized for 3 days and then another storm that came through with 6 inches of snow, shutting down the city again. Day 1 was fun - Nathan stayed home from work and Addy was home from school. Day 2 was okay. Day 3 and 4 were a little rough. We were all quite excited when the 60 degree weather returned over the weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment