We had family pictures taken by Poppy Lane Photography in Grapevine back in mid-May. I was pretty happy with a few of the shots, but was a little disappointed not to have some better shots of the kids. She offered to do a free shoot in July to try and get some more, so I'm hoping everyone is in a cooperative mood and happy for that shoot! Isaiah was less than thrilled about this whole process, so it's a wonder we got any good ones at all! It's weird to look back at these pics because I cut Isaiah's hair a couple of days later so he looks way different than this now! I was scared to cut it before the picture in case things didn't go well:) Which, by the way, it did and he looks adorable!










3 comments:
Loving these pics--my favorite is A & J holding hands walking :)
I was going to say the same thing as Kristina!
I loved these. I think you look gorgeous in your photo. :)
Post a Comment