Our family enjoyed a relaxing day at home yesterday, something we haven't been able to do together for quite a while. I even got to spend a little time by myself reading a good book!
Next week Nathan will be preaching every night for a CIY Know Sweat Conference here in town, so the evenings will be a little lonely. I can't complain though - two of our friends just said good-bye to their spouses for a month! As I type, they are on a plane headed to Papua New Guinea where they will gather photos and video footage to help in promoting the ministy of PBT. I appreciate their sacrifice to further the work of Bible translation.
Here are a few cute pics:

This is one of the hairstyles Addy picked up from her 6 year old friends Miriam and Mikaela. You can't see it in the picture, but her ponytail is looped through the hat! Impressive huh? She was very proud of her new Dora hat that my mom bought for her and sported this style to school for swim day last week!

Addy and Jayden in their coordinating swimsuits!

Swim time fun . . .


Jayden wouldn't keep her super cute hat on, so her dad wore it:)
2 comments:
cute!!!
So much fun! The girls look so adorable in their swim gear!
Post a Comment