The other day, on the way home from preschool, Addy said, "Mom, when I grow up, I am going to be a mommy. But I don't know if I will live in Texas - God might ask me to go to Africa!"
After the initial sadness passed from the thought of not living close to her forever, I felt a sense of pride that my little girl's thinking is already so missions-minded! It is kind of funny that growing up among MK's has made her think that going to Africa is a completely common and normal thing to do!
She's a special little girl. And one day, if the Lord calls her to Africa, I pray that I'll be able to help give her wings to fly.
2 comments:
we can use Addy's help in PNG! The people in Igoi would love her!
What fun. It sounds like an answered prayer. I remember when we wrote the prayers to Addy when you were pregnant with her I prayed she would have the same global heart like her mom does!
Post a Comment