We had a great fourth of July. Nathan and I put together an all PBT picnic at a local park. In spite of all the folks we have out of the country right now, we still had over 50 people there! We had a water balloon fight, played croquet, blew bubbles, enjoyed some great fellowship and ended the night by watching a 15-20 minute fireworks display from our good friend Amanda's neighborhood. Here are a few pics from the last two days:

Jayden loves to smile! She's now proficient at pulling up to a standing position, crawling ALL over the house, and she even started cruising today by making it the full length of the love seat.

The girls with their daddy . . . they are wearing their coordinating shirts. Addy's says, "I'm the big sister" and Jayden's says, "I'm the little sister."

Addy wanted to read a magazine just like mommy!
Nathan put Jayden on this little airplane today and road her all around the living room! It was HILARIOUS! Jayden thought it was the best thing ever and Addy and I couldn't stop laughing at how cute she was on it!
This is post water balloon fight and post 7 hours in the 100 degree weather! She was one tired little girl . . . but she had a blast!
1 comment:
Sounds like you had a great weekend- I'm glad you could be with your extended "family" for the holiday.
Post a Comment