Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Perfect Christmas

The first Friday night in December, I surprised the girls with an early Christmas present - one they had been asking for over and over and really anticipating . . . the new Barbie movie, "A Perfect Christmas." We let them have a movie night in the living room, complete with homemade pizza and peanut butter popcorn for dessert (which was DELICIOUS!) I always think movie nights are more fun during the holidays since you can turn out all the lights and still have the glow of the Christmas tree warming the room. It was a fun way to kick off the Christmas season.

And just to take note, there will soon come a day when Isaiah won't put up with a Barbie movie being the film of choice for movie night - but for now, he's pretty agreeable:) I guess it helps that he only sits still for about 10 minutes and is then up and about playing (and tormenting his sisters while they try to watch!)







No comments: