Four flight delays later, American Airlines finally canceled the flight and Nathan went to pick them up again at midnight. With the airline madness, we were unable to get them on a flight home until Monday! I don't mind too much since that means extra time with my family!! It did, of course, cause some inconveniences for my family and will mean another sad good-bye for Addy come Monday.
Here are some pics from the week:
We took my family to my favorite Mexican restaurant in Dallas - Abuelos! It has a wonderful ambience and yummy coastal Mexican food!
My sister and me at Abuelos
Mom took us shopping for some outfits for the girls. We stopped in the Build-a-Bear store to use the restroom and Addy had lots of fun playing with the merchandise!
3 comments:
I am praising the Lord that your family got to come visit. Hope it was a wonderful blessing! Talk to you soon.
Lins--you look GREAT! Marc was just commenting on how crazy all of the flight cancellations were... Glad it worked out for a few extra days togehter!
I was thinking the exact same thing Kris said, you look awesome! We have an Abuelos here in Indy too but I've never been. Neil has but I guess I'll just have to make sure I try it!
Post a Comment