Yesterday, after dropping Nathan off at the airport for a recruiting trip to Chicago, I was talking with Addy about where daddy was going and why. When I told her that daddy was going to help find new missionaries so that more people could have the Bible, she said, "I want to help people have the Bible too!"
Is their any music sweeter to a parent's ears? I tried to explain that she's part of our team and that we are all doing our part as a family to help people get God's Word, but I think that was a little bit advanced for her:) I pray that her understanding of our family's ministry will grow and that His Word will become a passion in her life like it is in ours.
She was also pretty excited that daddy got to go on an airplane.
2 comments:
It was such a blessing talking with you today. Thanks for the encouragement. You are a great mom, passing down your love of God's word and the bibleless peoples of the world. Love you!
What a little cutie! I'm off soon to see your husband... I wish it were going to be ALL of you!
Post a Comment