Well, there is exactly one week until our intern coaches (and then interns two days later) arrive for training. I'm ready to pee my pants from nerves! There is a lot yet to do and I am a bit overwhelmed with the fact that Nathan and I are now in charge of providing the interns with the training they need for their time overseas. We want to do it well and for the interns to be blessed by their experiences in Dallas.
This is a BIG step of faith for me and I'd ask that you join us in praying for the next three weeks of non-stop madness!
Here are a few pictures from the last week.
Oh mom, you're hilarious! I love that my kids think I'm funny. My husband is generally known as the funny one, but at least I can make someone laugh, right?
Addy has been wearing headbands in her hair lately. Doesn't it look so grown up? I can't believe that she's closer to 4 years old than 3 now! Where has the time gone?
3 comments:
I'm jealous when I see all your pictures of the girls in summer outfits. We've had a few hot days here and there, but it's not consistantly summer weather yet... I guess I shouldn't complain too much because it will be hot before I know it! I'll be praying for you as you prepare for and have your orientation time!
cute pics!!!!
The girls look adorable. Isn't funny how they start out so far apart in size and then all of a sudden there does't seem to be as big a differnce? Faith takes up Grace's entire lap now- barely fitting. I will be praying.
Post a Comment