Wednesday, September 30, 2009

First Ultrasound

Nathan and I had went for my first ultrasound last Friday. As a result of it, the doctor pushed back my due date to April 18th. I'm now 11 1/2 weeks into the pregancy, but I feel like I'm further along because I'm showing so much more quickly than I did with the other two girls. The ultrasound was an amazing experience, especially since we got to see baby in 3-D. I've never had the opportunity to see any of my previous ultrasounds in 3-D and I was thoroughly amazed at how much could be seen in the pictures. You can even make out a little ear that's forming! Baby moved for us quite a bit during the sono and kept his/her hands up by his/her face most of the time. Baby is about 4 centimeters in size. Addy was quite excited to learn that baby is beginning to be able to hear . . . she was very concerned that baby should be able to hear her when big sister talks to him/her.





3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Amazing, isn't it? Thanks for sharing the pics!

The Mollet Family said...

This is truly amazing! So happy for you and your family!

abby bohall said...

look at that lil' peanut ;0