Isaiah's big day started with our family tradition - the night before we blew up a ton of balloons to fill the floor of the living room/kitchen and the kids had a blast playing in them that morning.


We then fixed Isaiah his favorite breakfast - eggs with biscuits.

Since both girls went to school that day and grandpa Davenport went to work with Daddy (he was visiting during this time!), it was just me and Isaiah for his birthday morning. I decided to spend the entire morning outside with him, since that's his favorite. We went on a walk and I weeded a flower bed/played ball with him. He had a blast just being outside and enjoying the pretty day.

After his afternoon nap, Jayden and I walked with Isaiah to pick up Addy at school. It was such a hot day that we decided to bust out the kiddy pool for the first time this season. The kids had so much fun playing in it!


As I've mentioned several times, Isaiah's favorite thing is basketball - hence, the basketball themed party and cake.


He LOVED his paper plates - mainly because he thought it was an actual ball.

With Grandpa Davenport in town, Isaiah's birthday was especially exciting for us all. We LOVED having him here to celebrate this very special day.
For presents, Isaiah got money for his college account, a few different kinds of balls (surprise!), some fun new story books and super fun Thomas the Train engine that you shake and it rolls across the floor all on its own.
It was a perfect 1st birthday for my little man.
1 comment:
I'm so jealous you've already got to go swimming!! Maybe soon for us :)
Post a Comment