Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Addy's Last Day of School

Addy's school allowed the kids to have a free dress day on the last day of school.  She was very excited to wear her own clothes since they so seldom get to.  Her class had an end of the year beach bash party to celebrate the end of the year and I was blessed to be able to attend.  For various reasons, this was one of the few school events I got to participate in this year and I very much enjoyed it.  I'm looking forward to many more next school year.  Here are the highlights:


Last day outfit (ignore messy house in background!)


The party started with pizza and a juice box and then we headed outside for a variety of fun games, including bowling, hula hoops, and the water balloon toss.



I LOVE her facial expression in this one!


After the outdoor games, the kids got to have fruit salad for a treat and then received a goody bag full of all kinds of fun "beach-y" things.  Addy's favorite was a beach ball with the signatures of everyone in her class on it.


Addy and her best friend, DeSirae.


Addy with her other good friends, Camille and Mallory.

The kids were dismissed from school after the party ended - it was a GREAT way to kick off summer fun!

No comments: