Monday, September 15, 2008

Addy-isms


While shopping for groceries today, Addy was helping me locate the best deals on meat. She asked, "Mom, is this hippo meat?" I chuckled, as did the shoppers nearby. For some reason, she's been fascinated with hippos today. At the dinner table, she asked, "Mom, would a hippo eat me?" You would think we were letting her watch some graphic animal kingdom shows!

Although I may be biased, I think Addy is hilarious. We all know where she gets this from . . .
If I could simply record the conversations we have every day, it would make for some pretty hysterical comedic material. You might get tired of the many "why?" questions, but we could edit those . . .

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I love all the pictures you have been posting of your girls. They are so adorable. I thought it was funny I am getting ready to post about our adventure to the grocery store yesterday!! Even though we are far apart so many things draw us close togegther!

Bethany said...

I think this comment is totally cute too! I am so excited to see everyone and let the girls play! They will have a blast!