Three mornings each week I get to spend with just my little man since both Addy and Jayden are at school those days. I really love getting to spend the one on one time with him and he never ceases to make me laugh - his personality is really a lot like his dad's. Earlier in the summer, Nathan brought back the girls Viking hats from from his transit through Minnesota. The girls, of course, loved them, but Isaiah likes them best of all.
Nathan started this running joke where he puts the hat on his head and says in an Arnold Schwarzenegger voice, "Look at my arms" and all the kids laugh (it's really something you gotta be there for to appreciate!) Isaiah thinks this little game is quite fun . . . and wants to play it even when daddy isn't home. He points to the top of the shelf where we keep the hats, and once I get them down he hands one to me for me to wear and puts the other on his head. He looks up expectantly for me to perform the rest . . . which I do. My Arnold isn't quite as good as Nathan's, but I'm getting there! (I am pretty sure there is no one else in the world that could get me to do this impersonation for them - that's love!) One day he wanted to play this so many times that I couldn't stop laughing and just had to take a couple of pictures to remember it by.
No comments:
Post a Comment