I've been wanting to take each of my girls on a date by themselves for a while now and Addy was eager for some mommy time, just the two of us. With school starting and the interns set to come back in early August, I needed the trip to be both fun and productive, so I decided to start with Addy (Jayden's date is up and coming) and take her to get a back to school hair cut. She loves getting her hair cut at this kid's salon because they have movies for the kids to watch during the cut. I like it because it doesn't cost very much!
Afterwards, we went to pick out her new lunch box for the year. She picked out a super fun Fancy Nancy lunch box and posed for a cutie picture with a cow girl hat in the store. We then went out for a scoop of Baskin Robbins ice cream - Addy's favorite. It's hard to believe my little girl is growing up so fast. I enjoyed the opportunity to talk with her without being interrupted by the little siblings and am looking forward to many more dates with my girl in the future . . . after Jayden gets her chance first, of course.
No comments:
Post a Comment