Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Jayden and Isaiah


With Addy back in school and gone for most of the day, Jayden and Isaiah have formed a very tight bond. JJ is at preschool three mornings a week and on those days, he says her name (more like sings it!) over and over. "JaaaaayDen!" If he wakes up from his nap first, he tries running into her room once I get him up so he can see her. If she is upset about something, he runs over to give her a big hug. When she is watching TV and laying in the recliner, he climbs up to sit with her. It is fun to watch this relationship grow. I can imagine that one day, as Isaiah gets older, he will become quite protective of his big sister.

By the way, Isaiah also loves playing with this little baby doll. He has such a tender little heart and I love to see how sweetly he cares for it.

No comments: