So, it's official. I'm a pansy. In all my 26 years, I would never have conceded this point. I may be girlie, but I have done things in my days that would make some grown men freak out. I have trudged knee deep in mud through the swamps of Papua New Guinea and bathed in rivers with crocodiles. I have eaten blood stew made from a freshly slaughtered cow in Maasailand, Kenya.
So what is the thing that finally has me conquered?
Poison oak.
Sounds crazy, right? But if you have had this stuff, you know how torturous it can be. I've complained to my non-sympathetic husband all week about this. I say non-sympathetic because he has it too and hasn't really complained about it. I swear mine has to be worse - right?
Or, the truth has finally come out - I'm a pansy.
2 comments:
yay!!! i'm so excited that you're blogging now too! i'll enjoy reading. the girls are so beautiful. i love reading about everyone back home and your kids. makes it feel not so far away from Russia sometimes.
take care...
love, misty
Thanks Misty!!! I miss you! Isn't technology wonderful? It does make it seem like we're just a hop, skip and a jump away from each other. We're praying for you . . .
Post a Comment