Here are some miscellaneous happenings in my world right now:
- The girls are actually napping at the same time this afternoon so I am getting a rare moment to myself!
- Nathan is on a recruitment trip this week so it has just been me and the girls for the last couple of days. Addy hasn't minded too much since she gets to sleep in mommy's bed when daddy is gone:)
- I got my hair cut (see pictures below)
- I got two boxes of girl scout cookies today (Thin Mints of course) and Addy and I have already eaten half of one of the boxes.
- Friends of ours arrived safely in north Africa for their survey trip of language groups currently without Scripture. We probably won't get word from them for the duration of their 5 week stay since their location is so rural.
- Jayden is teething. I hate that she is hurting and I can't make it better. I'm hoping the tooth she's working on comes in REALLY soon.
- We had 80 degree weather and a snow storm here in North Texas all in the course of 5 days! I thought Illinois had crazy weather!
If I can figure out how to post them , here are a few pics. The professional ones (I think it's obvious which ones they are!) were taken by my sister-in-law. She's a professional photographer and her work is AMAZING! If you are in the Chicago area, you might want to check her out. She does weddings, portraits, babies, pretty much anything . . . Let me know and I can get you in touch with her. Anyway, the pics below are some of my favorites from the last few weeks, plus a couple of my new haircut . . .





10 comments:
LOVE the pictures... and your hair! It's great to hear what's going on in your life!
You have a charming husband. I'm so glad you joined the blogosphere. It wasn't the same without you.
Totally awesome pictures...Is it okay if I add your blog to my blog--Nathan never did, but I still check his blogspot to see pics of the girls...Take care.
Ours is themolletfam.blogspot.com
Welcome to the world of blogging Lindsay! Great to keep up with you and see pictures of the girls. I try to check Toadie's to see pics, too! :-) Hope you are doing well!
Hooray that you are blogging now! And I love your haircut.
Sorry--I sounded kinda selfish on that comment when I re-read it. I just don't know how to delete it and start over!! Love the pics. I try to keep updated about your family on the blog. The girls are getting so big--its hard to believe how fast they grow, eh?
Take care...
Thanks Rachel! I would love to be added to your blog! Once I get nathan to show me how to do that, I'll be sure to add you too. I'm so behind on this stuff! I have been reading your blog for quite some time now - I LOVE seeing pics of the girls! They have gotten so big!
Hey girl! I've got blogs bookmarked here and there and I get to visit Toadies every once in a while! Your girls are beautiful! I wish I would have known your sister-in-law was a photographer. We just hired a guy to do our engagement pics! If they turn out bad, I may have to get more info from ya...lol! Hope things are well!!!
Hi Lindsay! I'm so excited you started a blog. I love to follow your families journey. We sure miss you guys. Addy and Jayden are precious!
hey have you ever found out how to add people, I haven't the slightest? help?
Post a Comment