Monday, December 13, 2010

Addy's Thanksgiving Feast

Addy's Kindergarten class also had a feast at school, their's being the Monday before Thanksgiving. Jayden, Isaiah and I were able to go and be a part of it. Her class made their own costumes and each child brought in food to contribute to the meal. Because of AISD regulations, everything had to be store bought, so her feast was much less impressive than SIL preschool's home-made spread. Regardless, the kids were excited and very pleased to be celebrating together.

My favorite part of the feast was the song the kids performed for us. They learned a song about being thankful for all their blessings and also did the sign language along with it. I was so proud of Addy. I look at her every day and marvel at how she's growing.





Ms. DeBusk (Addy's teacher) is on the right and the teacher's aide, Ms. McClur, is on the left.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Enjoyed all your new posts--cute turkey craft!