Thursday, December 16, 2010

Decorating the Christmas Tree

Decorating the tree was great fun this year, especially since the girls were so excited about helping. We love looking at all the ornaments we've received over the years and telling stories about them. I've started writing notes on the ornament boxes if there is a specific reason I picked that one for one of the kids. I love reading them years later. My favorite this year was the puppy ornament we bought for Jayden two years ago - because we used to call her our little puppy as she crawled all around the house with various things in her mouth. Here's a pic of each of the kids "helping."

So proud!

Very unhappy:)

Loving the fashion sense!


As is tradition, the kids got to open one present the night we put up the Christmas tree - Christmas pajamas! Thanks MawMaw Bill for the fun gowns and sleepers this year!

No comments: