After we picked Addy up from school the afternoon of Jayden's birthday, I took them to a nearby church that was selling pumpkins. The girls enjoyed picking out a pumpkin to paint later and to help decorate our front walk.



Since her birthday was on a Tuesday, it was dance night for Addy. This is Jayden's favorite night of the week. She dresses up in Addy's old dance clothes and watches the big kids dance from the doorway. With it being Halloween week, Addy's dance class had a party at the end of class and exchanged candy and other treats. Addy was such a good big sister and let Jayden sit right next to her. She even shared her candy! (Might I just add here that growing out Jayden's bangs is driving me crazy!!! Too bad I can't photoshop the hair out of her face!)

After dance class, Nathan and I took the kids to their favorite little Mexican bakery that is on the way home. They each picked out a treat and we enjoyed telling daddy all about Jayden's big day.
I can't believe my little girl is 3! Although I am ever mindful of the blessing she is to our family, I was especially moved on her birthday to consider what life would have been like if the Lord had not intervened and spared her. I am so thankful for our little miracle baby.
1 comment:
Fun to read about Jayden's fun birthday!
Post a Comment