Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Isaiah, 8 months

Isaiah is now quite the social little man! He loves to flirt with anyone who will talk to him and has a hard time nursing because he doesn't want to miss out on anything. He is also quite the ham - if he sees a camera, he starts smiling immediately.


Isaiah can now crawl anywhere he wants to go. Since he's not as efficient at crawling on his hands and knees, he prefers the army crawl. He can also sit up on his own, go from his belly to a sitting position and started pulling up to a standing position (he's only done this a couple of times so far).

Addy's nickname for Isaiah has finally stuck - Num Num. She was persistent in calling him this for a few months and the extended family picked up on it over the holidays. She loves to talk sweetly to him and say, "You're my little Num Num."


Isaiah got his first tooth this month and is working on a second one. In fact, he's been working on this second one for about 10 weeks now and it very stubbornly refuses to come in! Ugh! We're hoping it won't be long now since it consistently messes with his sleep schedule. Although he is fussy at night with his teeth, he is a very happy baby during the day - even when he doesn't get enough sleep. He really is a delight and joy for our family.







2 comments:

Kristina said...

He's so big!! In my mind he's still a little baby--I keep thinking of him as so much littler than Macey and they're really not far apart at all... I wish they could play together! I LOVE the middle picture--he's such a cutie!! Wish I could meet your little num num :)

Jenn said...

Love the pictures, he is so smiley! So wish we could have a play date. But, I enjoy the phone calls at least.