Saturday, February 4, 2012

Christmas Decorations

I thoroughly enjoyed my Christmas decorations this year - in fact, I was really sad to take them down when we got home from KY in early January. I usually can't wait to get them all put away, but something about the fun of the season made taking them down really sad this year. I didn't snap pictures of all of the decorations, but here are a few for my sweet college friends who've never gotten to come to my house:)

The picture of my tree is actually kind of pitiful since I took it before I had any presents around it, which covered up the fact that we need new blinds in the living room:)



You can't really tell from the above picture because of the glare, but the picture above this table was an anniversary gift from my sweet husband last year. One of our PBT recruits used oil pastels to recreate a picture she took on her internship to PNG a few years ago. It is AMAZING and goes so well with the other artifacts and things from our travels that are incorporated into our decor.

No comments: