Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Playing with Dad

One of my kids' favorite things is to play make believe with their dad. I love the sound of them playing as I cook dinner each night. He is MUCH more fun than mom is - way more creative and child-like (I mean that as a compliment, of course!)

Here are a few pics:

Here they are on a quest for lost treasure . . . until Isaiah turns from a good guy to a bad guy and starts a sword fight with Dad. I love Addy's karate move in this picture too!

Here they are playing He-man and She-ra with their new castle and blocks.


1 comment:

Jenn said...

Why is it the daddy is always the best at playing? I admit this is not my area of strength either. But I try and remember I read books, do crafts, and cook with my kids and that counts too.